Nature & Wisdom are Never at Strife
Nature is Supreme - Learn from nature
Our vision is to address challenges facing our society and planet through sterile education that builds capacity of our students and empower them through their innovative thinking practice and character building that will ultimately manifest to boost creativity and responsibility utilizing the limited natural resources to meet with the challenges of the 21st century.
To Produce creative, responsible and informed professionals
To produce individuals who are digital-age literates, inventive thinkers, effective communicators and highly productive.
To deliver cost-effective quality education
To offer world-class, cross-disciplinary education in strategic sectors of economy though well devised and synchronized delivery structure and system, designed to tackle the creative intelligence and enhance the productivity of individuals.
To provide a conducive environment that enables and promotes individuals to creatively interact, coordinate, disseminate and examine change, opinion as well as concept that will enable students to experience higher level of learning acquired through ceaseless effort that lead to the development of character, confidence, values and technical skills.
PROGRAM OUTCOME (PO)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
OUR PRACTICED VALUES
Concern for Character
Concern for Knowledge
Concern for Practice
Concern for Academic Excellence
Concern to be creatives
Respect for the individual
Concern for the Society
Transparency in action